Create inexpensive escort cards that are completely unique with this DIY idea that guests are sure to love. Why? It comes with a sweet treat, of course.
These numbered cupcake toppers will satisfy any guests sweet tooth and cleverly direct them to their reception table.
- Decorative Paper
- Craft Glue
- Fresh Flowers, such as Aster or Gerber Daisies
1. Draw or trace numbers onto decorative scraps of paper.
2. Cut out each number carefully with scissors.
3. Hand letter guests names, with a pen, onto each number. These numbers will represent what table your guests will be placed at for the reception.
4. Glue small flowers to each number and let dry.
5. Hang the finished escort cards from a bulletin board or rest each one on top of a cupcake for your guests to enjoy.
Optional: If the paper you’re using is thin and/or flimsy, attach a small bamboo skewer or lollipop stick to the number before sticking it into the cupcake.
Project and photos by Paper and Stitch